Junior Piping Engineer (m/f/d)
Full-time (40 h)
For our subsidiary in Romania / Ploiesti and Bucharest offices, we are looking for young professionals who are interested in plant engineering.
You will join our project teams as a Junior Piping Design Engineer. For us, this means we will provide trainings, mentoring and coaching. Even more, it means you can make mistakes and learn from them.
Your typical tasks will include:
- Piping design activities for projects and studies in various development stages: concept design, basic design, detailed design
- Performing preliminary design of steel constructions as input for civil and structural designers
- Preparing, under supervision and with support from senior engineers:
- Documents need for bidding
- Specifications for piping
- 3D pipe routings
- Piping Layouts
- List of Materials, etc.
- Working together with colleagues in Romania and other offices, subcontractors and partners considering all project specific requirements
- On-site activities (e.g.P&ID Checking and measurements of existing pipe routes)
- At least Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- 0 to 4 years previous work experience
- Desire and high motivation to develop your technical skills and to start a career in plant design engineering
- Basic/medium level knowledge of English language (to be able to communicate within international projects)
- High flexibility and willingness to travel (when required)
- Independent and responsible to work within a project team
- Analytical thinking with interpersonal skills
Nice to have (competitive advantages, can be learned on the job)
- Autocad 2D and 3D previous experience
- Work experience in piping engineering & 3D modelling (preferably Autodesk Plant 3D, Aveva E3D)
- Knowledge of any design software (Cadworx, Smart Plant 3D, etc.)
- Knowledge of relevant piping and installation codes, standards and design methods
- Project engineering skills and working within budget and schedule
- Excellent working atmosphere (at least we think so 😊). You can stop by for a coffee and check for yourself.
- Opportunities to work independently or within a project team.
- Opportunities for own development by being part of international project teams and working on large scale projects
- Intensive further training according to project needs (we provide trainings for plant engineering design and specific software: Aveva E3D, Autodesk Plant 3D, mentoring and coaching by experienced colleagues)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to work in different industries (oil & gas, chemicals, pharmaceuticals)
- Attractive salary (related to previous experience and trainings to be attended)
- Medical Insurance package
- Company laptop and smartphone
VTU Group Bucuresti
Du fühlst dich angesprochen? Werde Teil unseres Teams!
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung über unser Online-Portal!