Junior HVAC/Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d)
Within our Mechanical Department in the Italian office, we are looking for an HVAC/ Mechanical Engineer who will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with HVAC systems, utilities systems design
- Follow-up of HVAC/Utilities Contractors and potential support to construction activities.
- Leading and/or attend internal and external technical coordination meetings,
- Modeling activities performed with Revit Designers.
It is necessary to have
- Degree in mechanical engineering, with specialization in energy / thermodynamics, or degree in civil engineering with specialization in building utilities systems
- At least 3 years of experience in a designer role on industrial projects, preferably with knowledge of pharmaceutical systems plants
- Knowledge of international norms and regulations (UNI EN, ASHRAE, Energy performance directives, ISO standards related to the technical sector, GMP) is preferred
- Availability to national and international missions
We offer varying and challenging tasks in a dedicated team with an excellent working environment. We give space for proactive working, provide flexible working hours, internal and external training.
Work location: Mirano or Milano
KontaktVTU Engineering Italia SRL
Du fühlst dich angesprochen? Werde Teil unseres Teams!
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung über unser Online-Portal!