Sr. Instrumentation Engineer (m/f/d)
As a member of the instrumentation team, you will have to manage the achievement of the objectives set by the project managers, with particular attention to compliance with delivery dates and quality. You will collaborate with all key actors of the engineering development process but also be in direct contact with the customer. You will interface with professionals of different experience, and you will be challenged on projects in various industrial fields, from chemical and petrochemical to biotechnology and pharmaceutical.
Team main responsibilities
- Responsible for design and detail engineering of instrumentation of process plants
- Cost estimation and creation of tenders for the projects
- Assist the coordination of workflows and schedules with subcontractors and organize technical meetings with Suppliers / Subcontractors in relation to the floated inquiry / submitted proposal.
- Sending inquiries to vendors, with careful attention to technical details
- Preparation and creation of technical comparison upon receipt of quotation from Suppliers / Subcontractors
- Preparation and creation of detail documents, like instruments hook up, loop diagram, instruments and valves datasheet, as built drawings etc.
- Knowledge of applicable electrical/instrumentation/explosive area/pharmaceutical codes and guidelines
- Reading and understanding P&I diagrams
- Analysis and choice of Plant Instrumentation
- Execution of basic designs with support of Autodesk tools (AutoCAD mainly)
- Installation documentation
- Connection Diagrams
- Creation and development of Excel tables for
- Instrument lists
- I/O lists
- Cable lists
- Interface with Construction/Commissioning dept. to agree pre-commissioning activities
This is you
- You have a Technical Diploma and/or a Degree in Electronic or Automation Engineering
- You have at least 5 years of significant experience, ideally process field instrumentation, possibly in the chemical / petrochemical / pharmaceutical industry
- You have a good knowledge of typical industrial instrumentation
- You are experienced in motor start technologies (DOL, SoftStart, VFD) and have knowledge on configuration and testing.
- You master Office & CAD software
- You know the typical configuration tools and protocols (RS485, RS232, HART)
- You know troubleshooting techniques and performance analysis
- Your experience in the main automation fieldbuses will be considered as a plus
- Ability to give instructions to junior team members
- You are willing to improve through on-the-job experiences
- You have a flexible approach, ability to handle changing priorities
- Your good interpersonal communication and analytical skills are essential
- You are proficient in English and any other mother language
- You are available to travel worldwide approximatively 5 to 8 times a year, typically for 7 to 15 days.
What we offer
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Positive, collaborative, and dynamic environment
- Working independently, but supported and supervised if needed
- Intensive further training
- Flexible working hours
- Smart work
- International team
- Great opportunity for growth
- Family-work balance
- Competitive salary
Work location: possibility to choose between Milano, Bolzano or Mirano (VE)
Volume: Full time
Volume: Full time
KontaktVTU Engineering Italia SRL - Bolzano
Du fühlst dich angesprochen? Werde Teil unseres Teams!
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung über unser Online-Portal!