Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Bolzano, Trentino-Alto Adige
VTU Engineering is an international engineering company engaged in the design of chemical, pharmaceutical, and biotech plant. Being aware of our responsibility for the environment and climate change, we emphasise the importance to sustainability and green engineering applied to the industrial development of our customers.
For our team in Bolzano/Bozen, we are currently looking for motivated engineers who are eager to challenge oneself.
- Mass and heat balance calculation
- Process design definition through PFD and P&IDs
- Definition of the plant layout
- Design and calculation of general and complex equipment
- Preparation of the equipment data sheets and tender documents
- Cost estimation
- Participation in process and technical meetings with the customer/ supplier
- Interface with internal specialised departments (instrumentation, electrical, civil)
You have/ are
- A Master Degree in Chemical/Environmental/Sanitary or Energy Engineering (fresh graduate or a few years of working experience)
- Very good Italian and English language skills, German is a plus.
- Familiar with principles of the chemical, hydraulic, fluid dynamics and thermodynamics
- A passion for advanced technologies process (chemical, pharmaceutical and biotech)
- Interest in the application of sustainability and green engineering
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- A highly motivated and target oriented person
- A team player who is excited to work in a challenging environment
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Process Engineer
- A young, motivated group that believes in teamwork and carries out numerous team building activities
- Experience directly on site what you have designed in the office
- Chance to work on Italian and international projects for important and internationally recognised clients
- Prospect to work in a company that aims to empower its employees and rewards commitment as well as dedication to the job
- Space for proactive working, flexible working hours, internal and external training
KontaktVTU Engineering Italia SRL
Du fühlst dich angesprochen? Werde Teil unseres Teams!
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung über unser Online-Portal!