Qualification Engineer for Pharmaceutical Plants (m/f/d)
As an experienced Qualification Engineer, you are responsible for the commissioning and qualification of pharmaceutical plants, as well as for their design. You will be in charge of the technical and organizational execution of the entire project.
- Project management and project execution
- URS, SLIA, CLIA elaboration
- All types of qualification protocols elaboration (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Validation summary reports
- Traceability matrix
- Risk assessments elaboration
- Commissioning of the plants
- Qualification / validation activities for core business equipment/ clean utilities, according to GMP regulations
- Implementation of process design and calculations in the different phases of a project
- Preparation of PFDs/P&IDs
- Implementation of customer requirements
- Preparation of tender documentation and suppliers alignment
Your profileYou have a Diploma or Master degree in process engineering and proven working experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry or in a process engineering company with
considerable experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech field. You are used to work independently, integrated in a professional team.
Our offerWe offer varying and challenging tasks in a dedicated team with an excellent working environment. We give space for proactive working, provide flexible working hours, internal and external training.
Du fühlst dich angesprochen? Werde Teil unseres Teams!
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung über unser Online-Portal!