Teamlead Process Engineering (m/f/x)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader Process Engineering with experience in the Life Sciences industry. As Team Leader, you play a key role in managing, coaching and motivating your team of process engineers in order to ensure that all projects they are involved in run smoothly. Sounds like something for you? We might than offer you the next step in your career!
Where we need your help:
- You are responsible within our projects for all process engineering matters, from the offer phase, throughout all engineering phases till construction, qualification and handover to the client in projects for Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients
- You handle projects independently not only technically but also organizationally
- You carry out process engineering and calculations, you select technology solutions and define the requirements in the design and selection of process equipment, you conduct design reviews
- You ensure incorporation of all cGMP, client specific quality and EHS requirements
- You have full people management responsibilities: you motivate, coach and follow them up.
- Continuous development of the strength of the local Process Engineering department
- Know, apply and develop VTU process engineering policies and standards
- Follow and anticipate process technology and industry trends, knowledge transfer to the team
What you bring along:
- Degree in Engineering, biotechnology or equivalent through experience
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in engineering & design, construction, commissioning and qualification of processing plants in the (bio-)pharmaceutical, chemical or related process industries.
- You know relevant industry norms and engineering codes, as well as relevant legislation and industry (cGMP) standards through proven experience
- You ideally have experience in line management, leading an engineering or technical team
- You have a very good command of English and Dutch or French language skills; German or the willingness to learn other languages are an asset
- You are structured and possess a set of analytical and a problem-solving skills
- You handle pressure and complex situations efficiently, you are solution oriented and resilient.
- Social competence, ability to work in a team and excellent communication skills as well as a high degree of independence
- You are a member of a relevant professional society (e.g. ISPE, A3P,…), or willing to join one
What is waiting for you:
- Exciting, challenging and varied tasks
- A good working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- A highly motivated team that is always happy to welcome new members
- VTU Academy: internal and external training and personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits’ package
- Plenty of room for your ideas and the opportunity to contribute with your individual strengths
At VTU Engineering, we plan and deliver high-end industrial facilities for the life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, chemicals, metallurgy and oil & gas sectors. We offer the highest expertise in all project phases from process development, project management, basic and detail engineering up to a successful start-up.
Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies with trusting and appreciative cooperation and a collegial tone. We promote open communication and welcome new ideas, initiative and curiosity for innovative working methods, solutions and methods.
The key strength of VTU Engineering is in our eyes our strong team spirit. This welds us together and leads to a constructive and enriching cooperation that is characterized by mutual support and encouragement. Because at VTU everyone pulls together.
KontaktVTU Engineering Belgium
Senior HR Business Partner
Du fühlst dich angesprochen? Werde Teil unseres Teams!
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung über unser Online-Portal!