(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/x)
Are you a dynamic and experienced Project Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge in the pharmaceutical, biotechnological and/or chemical industries? In this role you will act as a trusted partner and help us deliver successfully all of our projects together with our customers.Where we need your help:
- You manage the full project cycle of small to large size projects
- You are responsible for the project execution strategy and the achievement the project objectives
- Leadership and steering of the entire project team
- You are the main contact person to the customer and ensure ongoing customer communication
- Initiation of cost, risk and schedule controlling as well as responsibility for project reporting
- You take responsibility for safety in the project, ensuring compliance with EHS requirements
- You ensure compliance with company procedures, standards and guidelines as well as the required quality in the project (QM & QC)
- You set up and establish scope, change & risk management at all levels in the project
- You manage workflow and internal communications to ensure relevant stakeholders are informed of project progress
- You negotiate with customers and partners (suppliers) and you are responsible for contract design/management including change management
What you bring along:
- Degree in Engineering, Project Management or equivalent through experience (training in project management or PM certification is an advantage)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnological and/or chemical sectors (of which at least 5 years as Project manager)
- Several years of relevant experience in the implementation of EPCM plant engineering projects in the process industry (biotech, pharmaceutical, chemical or similar).
- Excellent technical and economic understanding of project processes, proven experience of application of project controls
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong team orientation combined with commitment, flexibility and hands-on mentality
- Strong assertiveness and enjoy working with different disciplines
- Very good English and Dutch or French language skills; German or other language are an asset
What is waiting for you:
- Exciting, challenging and varied tasks
- A good working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- A highly motivated team that is always happy to welcome new members
- VTU Academy: internal and external training and personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits’ package
- Plenty of room for your ideas and the opportunity to contribute with your individual strengths
At VTU Engineering, we plan and deliver high-end industrial facilities for the life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, chemicals, metallurgy and oil & gas sectors. We offer the highest expertise in all project phases from process development, project management, basic and detail engineering up to a successful start-up.
Our corporate culture is characterized by flat hierarchies with trusting and appreciative cooperation and a collegial tone. We promote open communication and welcome new ideas, initiative and curiosity for innovative working methods, solutions and methods.
The key strength of VTU Engineering is in our eyes our strong team spirit. This welds us together and leads to a constructive and enriching cooperation that is characterized by mutual support and encouragement. Because at VTU everyone pulls together.
KontaktVTU Engineering Belgium
Senior HR Business Partner
Du fühlst dich angesprochen? Werde Teil unseres Teams!
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung über unser Online-Portal!