Dear website visitors,
the following information provides you with an overview of the personal data about your person pro-cessed in connection with the use of and access to our website (Art. 13 of the GDPR).
1. Subject-Matter of this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice is aimed at providing an overview of the nature, extent and purpose of data pro-cessing via the website “vtu.com”. Where the website contains links to other sites, we cannot influ-ence either the linked contents or the privacy provisions there. We recommend you review the priva-cy policies on the linked websites in order to check whether and to what extent personal data is col-lected, processed, used or made accessible to third parties there.
2. Responsibility for Data Protection
The controller is VTU Group hereinafter: VTU), Parkring 18, A-8074 Raaba-Grambach, repre-sented by the Managing Director Friedrich Fröschl. You can contact us by phone at +43 (316) 4009-200 or by e-mail to email@example.com.
3. Data Collection on our Website
a) Creation of Log Files
(1) When you access the website, VTU collects and saves access data in a log file. This access data also includes the IP address. In addition, we will save the name of the website ac-cessed by you, the accessed file, the date and time of access, the volume of data trans-ferred and a notification of the successful retrieval, the browser type and version, the operat-ing system, the referrer URL (previously visited site) and the requesting provider in the log file. However, such data will not allow to draw any conclusion as to your identity.
(2) The log file data incl. IP address solely serves the technical and design-related optimisation of the website, to secure our systems (e.g. against attacks on our IT systems or if security incidents occur) and for administrative purposes (point (f) of Art. 6(1) of the GDPR).
(3) The log files, and thus the IP address contained therein, will be erased automatically 26 months after collection. However, the IP address will be anonymised beforehand and will continue to be retained only for administrative (technical) purposes. The provision of such personal data is neither a statutory nor contractual requirement. Nevertheless, the service and functionality of our website might possibly not be assured, or individual offerings and services might be unavailable or limited.
c) Contact and Requests
(1) We use contact features on our website to answer questions of interested parties and to provide product information. We process the requests and information addressed to us in this context to process your request and to contact you (point (b) of Art. 6(1) of the GDPR). The personal data includes the e-mail address, surname, date, time and comment (your message). We will retain your data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you.
(2) The provision of personal data is neither a statutory nor contractual requirement. Neverthe-less, it will not be possible to process the request without such information.
d) Web Tracking & Analytics Tools
(1) Our website uses tracking or web analytics tools. These tools help to assess how and whence the visitors access our site, what website areas are visited most frequently and how often and how long what sub-pages and categories they look at. Moreover, we can establish what search terms and websites the user has entered, and we can evaluate how many users have visited our sites overall and what information or offerings are most sought-after. Using the insights gained in this context, we seek to ensure a user-friendly design of out offerings and online presence (point (f) of Art. 6(1) of the GDPR).
(2) The tracking or web analytics tool providers below process the access data on our behalf for user analysis and statistical processing purposes. To this end, we have concluded ap-propriate processing agreements with the providers.
Erasure options: You can prevent the collection and processing of your data by Google by downloading and in-stalling the browser add-on retrievable here. An opt-out cookie is placed which will prevent the collection of your data.
e) Job & Career
(1) Prospects can send their application online to VTU using our application portal. We will pro-cess the data collected in this context only to assess the professional competence of and to establish contact with the applicants (point (f) of Art. 6(1) of the GDPR). If you give us your separate consent, we will retain your data in our applicant pool and may contact you to fill other vacancies (point (a) of Art. 6(1) of the GDPR).
(2) Details on the extent of data processing in this context can be found in the separate privacy notice on the application portal.
4. Your Rights
You have the right to request confirmation from VTU at any time as to whether we process personal data from you, as well as the right to access information about such personal data. In addition, you are entitled to request the rectification, erasure and restriction of data processing, and you have the right to lodge an objection at any time against personal data processing or to withdraw your consent to data processing or to demand data transmission at any time. Please address all requests for in-formation, enquiries, withdrawals objections regarding data processing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of any data breaches.