We coordinate all project disciplines through to the assembly in just one system, which enables us to optimise the completion of our projects and to significantly reduce their duration.
On the basis of efficient project management and processing according to BIM standards, we ensure a smooth interface between the planning and installation. In doing so, we follow your requirements regarding the operation and maintenance of the system. The reviews are completed with cutting-edge virtual reality applications. This enhanced visualisation using VR technology allows for a superior understanding of the system and enables rapid approval processes.
As experienced design engineers, we develop individually-configured skids as required, which allows us to reduce the duration of the on-site installation and commissioning, enabling a quicker production launch. The use of skids also allows interfaces – and therefore, potential sources of error – to be reduced to a minimum.
- Layout, layout planning, 3D modelling with Aveva PDMS-3D, TriCad-3D, ACAD Plant 3D
- BIM model, space management, clash control
- Piping class specifications
- Pipework planning
- Production isometrics, incl. items lists, weld seam documentation, batch identification
- Lists for piping, fittings and measuring points
- Material entry (MTO)
- Pipeline stress analysis using CAESAR II or Rohr 2
- Laser scanning, recording existing plants
- Steel construction planning
- Calls for tender for assembly, equipment, etc.
- Construction site supervision, construction management